We have an immediate need for a mobile developer supporting new and existing EZMaxMobile customers. This is a great opportunity to work with latest mobile devices and technologies with an established mobile solution.
- Provide mobile development services for IBM Maximo Asset Management (EAM) projects
- Participate in the design, development, deployment and support of custom mobile solutions
- Develop and design to meet business requirements
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- BS in Computer Science
- Understanding of IBM Maximo MBO Java development
- Minimum three (3) years of experience working with IBM Maximo application development and support preferred
- Minimum three (3) years of hands-on experience in a technical position preferred
- Must possess strong communications skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Must possess strong troubleshooting skills
- Java Programming with Eclipse
- MBO Java programming (preferred)
InterPro Solutions is an innovative, market responsive organization providing professional and technical services to facility owners and stakeholders. InterPro’s strategic asset management (SAM) programs are designed to reduce the overall costs of operating and maintaining large commercial, institutional and government facilities.
EZMaxMobile is a state of the art mobile solution that was designed and developed for today’s mobile user. EZMaxMobile provides any Apple, Android, Blackberry or Windows Phone device with the ability to interact with IBM’s Maximo application system in both real-time (connected) as well as offline (disconnected) modes.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com