Here is a roundup of all the tutorials on this site that will help you get started with the Maximo Integration Framework.
Overview & Configuration Setup:
- Maximo 7.1 Integration Framework Configuration Basics
- The Integration Framework provides Web services and service-oriented architecture (SOA) technologies to support application services and coordination between enterprise systems and external applications. Integration can be quickly configured and customized to meet specific business requirements with predefined components and object structures.
- MIF – External Systems
- Explains external systems in Maximo 7.
- Maximo 7 Web Services Library
- A great write up on Maximo 7′s Web Services Library.
- Setup Integration Framework JMS queues and buses in WebSphere
- Setup JMS queues
- Action Properties
- Here is a list of actions to use when importing data.
- Setup Integration Framework for multiple instances of Maximo 7
- If you have multiple instances of Maximo on one server, this is a must read.
- WebCast: Integration Framework Overview and New Features in IF 7
- IBM provided webcast.
- Creating Additional Continuous Queues and MDBs
- Another good article if you have multiple instances of Maximo.
Import & Export Data:
- Maximo 7.1 initial data and import sequence
- Import data with Maximo Integration Framework (MIF)
- Import Failure Codes
- Export and import data with Excel
- PERSONGROUP object structure
- Export data to XML files with MIF
- Import assets and asset specifications with MIF
- Import locations
- Import PM’s and PM sequences
- Tivoli WebCast: Export and Import with Maximo Integration Framework
- Creating web services with the Integration Framework
- assetmoveSingleAsset operation and the standard web service
- ScreenCast: Invoke Maximo 6 Web Services
- Add long description to MBO’s with the Integration Framework
- Change status of a record with an inbound transaction
- Mismatches between labor, craft, skill level, vendor and contract are not allowed. Use the Select Value lookup to see a list of valid choices
- Maximo Integration Framework not working in verson 188.8.131.52