The Integration Framework provides Web services and service-oriented architecture (SOA) technologies to support application services and coordination between enterprise systems and external applications. Integration can be quickly configured and customized to meet specific business requirements with predefined components and object structures.
The Integration Framework is composed of highly flexible business components to ensure compatibility with Web-based infrastructures. The technology is a proven solution that has been deployed in large enterprises and small organizations. Using the J2EE services and underlying components, the Integration Framework uses the latest Web technologies to integrate with external applications.
This paper explores configuration of the Integration Framework, which provides a solution for the synchronization and integration of data between applications.
You can also view our very own guides for setting up MIF:
- Import data with Maximo Integration Framework
- Screencast: Import data with XML flat files
- Screencast: Import users and passwords with Maximo Integration Framework
- Maximo 7.1 initial data and import sequence
- Creating web services with the Integration Framework
- Import assets and asset specifications with MIF